— Single Family Home Sales by Zip Code —
Comparative statistics for January 1 through June 30 of 2017 and 2018 show a very strong demand for a shrinking supply of properties, with more properties selling faster, even with prices increasing. Specifically:
• Inventory: There continues to be a shrinking supply of inventory with well less than a half year's inventory in most coastal Delaware zip codes.
• Number Sold: Decreased by 15 homes (-1%).
• Average Price: Increased by over $26K (6%).
• Average Days on Market: Homes are selling 25 days (20%) faster than the same time period in 2017.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19939 Dagsboro; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville
SOURCE: Data compiled from Bright™ MLS System, as of July 17, 2018, and is: subject to without notice,
may not reflect all real estate transactions; and is considered accurate but not guaranteed.