— Single Family Home Sales by Zip Code —
2017 vs 2016 comparative stats for January 1 through June 30 of each year show a very strong real estate market with increased demand, homes selling faster, and sale prices increasing, specifically:
• Inventory: Scant supply, well less than one year's inventory in 9 of 10 zip codes.
• Number Sold: Increased by 185 homes (21%), likely due to new developments.
• Average Price: Increased by over $40K (9%).
• Average Days on Market: Homes are selling 21 days (15%) faster.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Individual town data is compiled by zip code.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville