— Single Family Home Sales by Zip Code —
Comparative statistics for January 1 through March 31 of 2018 vs 2019 show incremental, yet steady growth in a rather healthy market. Specifically:
• Inventory: There continues to be a limited supply of homes with just nine months of inventory in most coastal Delaware zip codes.
• Number Sold: Decreased by 53 homes (-11%).
• Average Price: Increased moderatly at $14,976 (3%) over Q1 2018.
• Average Days on Market: Homes are selling 1 day (1%) slower than the same time period in 2018.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19939 Dagsboro; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville
SOURCE: Data compiled from Bright™ MLS System, as of April 4, 2019, and is: subject to without notice,
may not reflect all real estate transactions; and is considered accurate but not guaranteed.