— Condo & Townhome Sales by Zip Code —
Sold Properties / January 1 – June 30 of each year
Comparative statistics for January 1—June 30 of 2018 versus the same time period in 2019.
• Inventory: There continues to be a shrinking supply of available properties with approximately six months of inventory in most zip codes.
• Number Sold: Decreased by 58 properties (-9%).
• Average Price: Decreased slightly by nearly $7,000 (-2%) in average price.
• Average Days on Market: On average, condos and townhomes are selling 22 days (17%) faster.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19939 Dagsboro; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville
SOURCE: Data compiled from Bright™ MLS System, as of July 7, 2019, and is: subject to without notice,
may not reflect all real estate transactions; and is considered accurate but not guaranteed.