— Single Family Home Sales by Zip Code —
Sold Properties / January 1 – December 31 of each year
Comparative statistics for January 1—December 31 of each year.
• Inventory: There continues to be a limited supply of homes with just five months of inventory in most coastal Delaware zip codes.
• Number Sold: Increased by 199 homes (8%).
• Average Price: Increased by $25,000 (5%) over 2018 in eight of 11 coastal Delaware zip codes.
• Average Days on Market: Homes are selling 5 days (5%) faster than in 2018.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19939 Dagsboro; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville
SOURCE: Data compiled from Bright™ MLS System, as of January 8, 2020, and is: subject to without notice,
may not reflect all real estate transactions; and is considered accurate but not guaranteed.