— Condo & Townhome Sales by Zip Code —
Sold Properties / January 1 – December 31 of each year
2018 vs 2017 comparative statistics for January 1 through December 31 of each year show a very strong demand for a shrinking supply of properties, with more properties selling faster, even with prices increasing. Specifically:
• Inventory: There continues to be a shrinking supply of inventory with only one third of a year's inventory in most zip codes.
• Number Sold: Increased by 53 homes (4%).
• Average Price: Remained steady with a negligible decrease in average price.
• Average Days on Market: On average, condos and townhomes are selling 11 days (8%) faster.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19939 Dagsboro; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville
SOURCE: Data compiled from Bright™ MLS System, as of January 22, 2019, and is: subject to without notice,
may not reflect all real estate transactions; and is considered accurate but not guaranteed.