— Condo & Townhome Sales by Zip Code —
Sold Properties / January 1 – June 30 of each year
2018 vs 2017 comparative statistics for January 1 through December 31 of each year show a very strong demand for a shrinking supply of properties, with more properties selling faster, even with prices increasing. Specifically:
• Inventory: There continues to be a shrinking supply of inventory with less than a half year's inventory in most zip codes.
• Number Sold: Increased by 80 homes (14%).
• Average Price: Increased by over $6K (2%).
• Average Days on Market: On average, condos and townhomes are selling 9 days (2%) faster.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19939 Dagsboro; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville
SOURCE: Data compiled from Bright™ MLS System, as of July 17, 2018, and is: subject to without notice,
may not reflect all real estate transactions; and is considered accurate but not guaranteed.