— Condo & Townhome Sales by Zip Code —
Sold Properties / January 1 – March 31 of each year
Q1 2018 vs Q1 2019 comparative statistics for January 1 through March 31 of each year indicate a stabilizing real estate market in the condo/townhome segment. Specifically:
• Inventory: There continues to be a shrinking supply of available properties with only four months of inventory in most zip codes.
• Number Sold: Decreased by 84 properties (29%).
• Average Price: Increased slightly by $1,376 (1%) in average price.
• Average Days on Market: On average, condos and townhomes are selling 11 days (9%) faster.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19939 Dagsboro; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville
SOURCE: Data compiled from Bright™ MLS System, as of April 4, 2019, and is: subject to without notice,
may not reflect all real estate transactions; and is considered accurate but not guaranteed.