— Condo & Townhome Sales by Zip Code —
2017 vs 2016 comparative stats for January 1 through June 30 of each year show a strong market with increased demand and prices increasing, specifically:
• Inventory: Scant supply in most areas with less than one year's supply in 9 of the 10 zip codes.
• Number Sold: Increased by 94 properties (21%).
• Average Price: Increased by $29K (10%), likely due to new developments and demand.
• Average Days on Market: Homes are selling slightly faster by 3 days (10%).
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Individual town data is compiled by zip code.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville