— Condo & Townhome Sales by Zip Code —
2017 vs 2016 comparative stats for January 1 through December 31 of each year show a strong demand for a shrinking supply of properties, with more properties selling faster, even with prices increasing. Specifically:
• Inventory: There continues to be a shrinking supply of inventory with less than a half year's supply in all 10 zip codes.
• Number Sold: Increased by 178 properties (17%) in 8 of 10 zip codes, likely due to increase new developments in these areas.
• Average Price: Increased by $11K (4%), again likely due to new developments and demand. Prices increased in 6 of 10 zip codes.
• Average Days on Market: Homes are selling faster by 16 days (11%) in 7 of 10 zip codes.
Please scroll down the page for comparitive statistics for individual towns throughout Coastal Delaware*.
* Individual town data is compiled by zip code. Data compiled as of January 9, 2018.
* Data compiled from the following zip codes:
19930 Bethany Beach; 19944 Fenwick Island; 19945 Frankford; 19958 Lewes; 19966 Millsboro (includes Long Neck);
19967 Millville; 19968 Milton; 19970 Ocean View; 19971 Rehoboth Beach (includes Dewey Beach); 19975 Selbyville